Photography


I have been taking many watercolor journaling classes, since I started trying to learn how to paint using watercolor.  Most of my teachers have the students takee photos of what they are painting and then scan in our painting,  I have used my digital camera more the last year than ver before.  I usually all ways have my camera or my smart phone.  If you drive behind me ... you will see me stop and get out of my car and start taking pictures of someones house.  I often wonder what the people in the house think of me taking pictires of their font porch or their flower bed.

The two photos are of I irus I had found in an empty lot and I painted it.

My niece, Kate, has been really into phtography the last few years ansd her work is wonderful. She wants to go to college and study photography.



Sue

Comments

Popular Posts