Cats, Cats, Cats


I should not probably tell you this, but we have 7 cats and one stray that we have named Darwin who we feed and provide a warm garage with a reclining chair and a blanket.  Darwin would be inside, but we test the cats before bringing them in and Darwin has been infected with a feline disease.  Our 7 indoor cats have names like LeRoy Gethro Gibbs and William Shakespeare.  They are from 2 years old to 15 years old.  The two older cats have diabetes and I give them shots twice a day.  How can we have this many cats, the ordinance to limit the number of cats to 2 went in a few years ago and they grandfathered in all pets so you could have up to 10 if you replaced any cats or dogs that died within a year of death. 

Would I trade any of them...no!  I love them all!  I will however hope that we can cut the number down to two after these little parts of our family leave us.

Comments

Popular Posts