This one stands out from many of the cookbooks I have ordered. First of all, all of her ingredients are easily available. And she takes into consideration that the most freshest ingredients may not be available. Also, the ingredients don't break the bank account. Second of all, she does explain her taste and techniques with detail this could be a deterrent for some, but it reads easily.. I did learn a few new techniques - like turning her sauces into mousses to elevate the elegance of a meal. Her tastes - seem simple enough and have opened new doors in the way I cook!  I will be grabbing this cookbook more than many of my others! I have only had it for less than 2 weeks and have already tried 5 recipes. I Consider myself an above average cook and she has taught me a lot about how to elevate my cooking.

Comments

Popular Posts