Have Bowl, Now Cook!

The Sprouted Kitchen Bowl and Spoon

Sara Forte, Photography by Hugh Forte

back to book
This cookbook offers bowls of happiness, thanks to Sara Forte's recipes and her husband Hugh's stunning photographs. This is how life should be daily. Daily!

Bowls are warm, inviting, whole. In the overview, Sara mentions that she doesn't necessarily have a favorite cuisine or speciality. I could really relate to this. People ask me the same question all the time. My answer is usually good fresh food, whatever's in season, whatever looks best, so I totally identified with Sara when I read: "What I do well is what I care most about, which is produce."

This is why this cookbook is good every day. It's divided into morning bowls, side bowls, big bowls, sweet bowls. Fill your own bowl with wonderful meals.

Comments

Popular Posts