Learning to See



I have finished my online class and am now trying to continue to practice different watercolor techniques until I start my next online class in August.  I would have liked to take a beginning watercolor class at the Ogden Art Center, but I will be out of town for two of the 6 classes...so maybe later.  

The flower picture was one suing a color wash that went all over the pencil drawing and before I painted in the colors of the petals and the leaves.  It was interesting.  I used mask it to keep some whites, but I am not sure I know how to use it since it did not go as well as I w wanted.

The second picuture that I painted in a Saturday class at the art center.  In the middle of the picture is a bridge over the water.  I call it Bridge over Troubled Waters....not because the water is troubled but because of all the trouble I had doing the painting.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."  Theodore Roosevelt.


Comments

Popular Posts